Sunday 25 April 2010

Dieting

So I have finally pushed myself to go on a diet. A horrible diet. A only eat soup for a week and occasionally push the boat out and have fruit diet.
I started yesterday and managed to consume soup and fruit until lunchtime when we visited my grandparents. My gran is an amazing cook and I resisted her food but helped myself to a slice of cheese when no one wasn't about (no one saw me so it definitely was not cheating). I then later on had soup again, and half a cucumber sandwich. The worst cheat however was probably the fact that I drank 4 glasses of wine, 1 bloody mary and a martini. I informed my mother of my cheat this morning and she decided to inform me that I might as well of just given up the diet and had a huge dinner for the amount of calories I drank. So on that note sod the cabbage soup for brekkie I'm off to have a bacon sarnie. 1 day wasn't bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment